Monday, September 10, 2012

Teacher Resources: Just a Click Away!

Years ago, when I was still in the classroom, the Internet wasn’t available. Later on, it slowly started evolving, but it sure wasn’t what it is today.

In my day, teachers and homeschoolers relied on the local teaching supply store and their own two hands. I know I sure put in many, many hours making things for my classroom. Whew! I am sure that time could have been spent elsewhere, but you do what you have to do.

Today, the Internet makes teaching so much easier. You have not only resources to use in the classroom, but instruction lessons for students as well, even educational songs and videos. Just about anything your student or classroom needs help with can be found via a simple Google search.

Teacher resources are just a click away. Much of what you search for is free. Free is one of my favorite things.

See what you can find today!

No comments:

Post a Comment